APPX is the Premier Development and Runtime Environment for Business Application Software
(Answer) (Category) FAQ's - APPX Software, Inc. : (Category) APPX Utility : (Category) APPX Runtime Environment : (Category) Other Runtime Questions :
Scan hangs!
When I run an certain input process and try to scan a particular file, I get an hourglass and it never comes back. If I turn GUI off, I can scan OK. I have trapped through the process and have determined that there is no ILF code causing this.
In older versions of APPX, the display sequence (dsp seq) field in the data dictionary was defaulted to 1. In recent version of APPX the default display sequence is not set, leaving the dsp seq field blank. The undefined dsp seq can confused the new scan processor and cause it to hang in GUI mode. To fix this problem, check the display sequence (dsp seq) setting of the fields in the scan file. If they are all blank, set an appropriate field’s dsp seq to 1.
[Append to This Answer]
2004-Apr-01 3:19pm
Previous: (Answer) More information about why the --- SEND FILE TO CLIENT subroutine failed?
Next: (Answer) Am I running Java Client?
This document is: http://board.appx.com/cgi-bin/fom.cgi?file=210
[Search] [Appearance]
This is a Faq-O-Matic 2.719.
Copyright 2003 by APPX Software, Inc. All rights reserved.