APPX is the Premier Development and Runtime Environment for Business Application Software
(Answer) (Category) FAQ's - APPX Software, Inc. : (Category) APPX Utility : (Category) APPX Development Environment : (Category) Tips & Techniques :
I have set my --- OPTION = END PARAGRAPH, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Why is that?
END PARAGRAPH is listed as a valid value for --- OPTION, but setting this value into OPTION doesn't seem to do anything. Also, the END PARAGRAPH keystroke does not trigger the Option Intercept Event Point, so the designer can't test for this.

Options whose numeric values are >= 20000 are handled by the client and never make it to the engine (things like TAB, CURSOR UP, END PARAGRAPH, ...). But, you can assign any of those tokens to WIDGET OPTION, WIDGET OPTION FOC G, or WIDGET OPTION FOC L.

[Append to This Answer]
2005-Apr-14 8:59am
Previous: (Answer) I noticed that all of a sudden i have Applications tab on my Java client. How did it get there and how to get rid of it?
Next: (Answer) I am trying to PASTE a statement into the ILF editor, but it put "**" in the front of it and it looks miss-aligned. What did i do wrong?
This document is: http://board.appx.com/cgi-bin/fom.cgi?file=562
[Search] [Appearance]
This is a Faq-O-Matic 2.719.
Copyright 2003 by APPX Software, Inc. All rights reserved.